- What camps are they interested in attending?
- Will they need to take a summer class to make up for a failed class or prepare for college or driver's education?
- What do they usually do each summer and how has that worked in the past?
- Are there annual family vacations or reunions that should be taken into account?
- How will each of the above affect each parent's work schedule or vacation schedule?
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Extended Summer Visitation
It's that time of year again. The kids are out for summer and you and your ex are trying to come up with a schedule. Many of you had to "notice" or be noticed by the other party by April 1 on the dates you want to exercise for extended summer possession. This is that period of time that is in addition to regular visitation. Many just defer to the default of the entire month of July but I would encourage you to sit down with your ex and try to work out a schedule that works for everyone but especially the kids. Show some flexibility if your ex didn't notice you properly or by the deadline. Consider a few things:
Last week, Texas Congressman, Al Green, filed a declaratory judgment seeking injunctive relief against Lucinda Daniels, a former employee w...
For those of you who are considering whether to establish or expand your family through adoption, please consider the following: Are you ...
Whether your estate is modest or movie star worthy, the value of a good estate plan, properly handled, cannot be underestimated. A comprehe...